It’s been a long time since I’ve just written about my day to day happenings. Months to be exact, mostly because a lot of you have been here from the beginning of the blog and have a good idea of who I am. BUT WAIT.
Now there are a lot more of you. So here I am to say: Hey, I’m glad you are here!.
I’m also writing this because I realized I haven’t posted in 3 WHOLE WEEKS. My heart.
In a short explanation, I just haven’t been able to write lately. It hasn’t been writers block because I have all my topics planned out a month in advance, I just sit down at my computer and stare.
So I’m writing about myself to try and break that cycle. Ready for some fun?
I’m an awkward human being. I run into a lot of awkward situations in my day to day life, and a lot of awesome ones as well. Here are a few snippets of awkward/strange/bizarre things that happened to me this week and some awesome things that graced my life as well.
1. I got stuck between a door with a boy. To explain, the automatic doors in our student center only open about 3 feet wide, so there is typically an unspoken code as to who walks through first since two people can’t walk through at the same time. Both of us must have messed up the code, because we ended up sandwiched together on Tuesday morning.
2. Not being able to talk. This week I’ve been switching around the first letters of words like no other. “old hon, wufficient say, and dappy hay” have all occurred in my life this week. -_-
3. My hair in this photo.
4. Laying on the ground to get the perfect shot of a bunny-only to realize my camera battery was dead.
Hello kind sir, just step over me.
5. When the kinesio tape on your knee gets stuck to the inside of your pant leg-therefore not keeping your knee in place, and it also looks like a small bulb on the outside of my knee.
Even better, not noticing this until a fellow classmate asks if my knee is okay…
1. I held a baby kangaroo named Victoria. My life is complete.
2. I made a new friend Amos, and he likes to smile a lot. Just my kind of guy.
3. Also this picture. My hair is awkward, but the people in this photo with me are some of the best people I know. We have this list of weird things to do before 2/3 of us leave for 6 months and this is one of them. We did it because Hannah needed some cheering up. The rules? The other two people get to do your hair in any way they please.
5. Syd the Sloth.
And that’s all I’ve got for this week. I’ll talk to you all tomorrow!
What awesome or awkward things happened to you this week?