Winter doesn’t feel like it has even started in the Midwest. Today in Michigan, it is 64 degrees. TWO DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS. In a last moment effort to create “visions of sugarplums” in my head, here is my winter bucket list that might carry over into next semester if the snow holds off until late January.
- Decorate and make Christmas cookies
- Go snowboarding
- Participate in a Secret Santa Gift Exchange
- Build a snowman
- Make an amazing cup of gourmet hot chocolate
- Have a star wars marathon
- Make a new years resolution
- Read Paper Towns, Library of Souls, and other books I don’t have time to read when I’m away at school.
- Finish my 365 Project.
- Take portraits of my siblings for my mom
- Send out a new year’s card
- Go sledding
- Catch up on my sleep.
- Amp up my blog posts and be more consistent.
- Have a snowball fight with my siblings.
What is on your bucket list for this winter?