So, I know everyone’s social media has been blasted with all of the new year resolutions. January is a month where a lot of people strive to create changes in their life for the rest of the year, and while some succeed, many end up forgetting about them by mid March (including me). One of my resolutions this year is to actually follow through with all of them, and by putting them out on here for the world to see, I’ll be held accountable. These are things that I’ve wanted to do for a while and there is no better time than the present.
Ready, Set, Go.
1. I want to *try* to blog once a week. (I say try because I know that some weeks I may get too ridiculously busy to make one, but I’ll do my best.)
2. I want to eat better. One of my biggest struggles in going away to school was keeping a regular eating schedule-I would typically study instead-so I want to do better this year.
3. I’m going to run. I know this has been put off by sickness and injuries for far too long now, but I’m going to get back to doing what I love and I can’t contain my excitement.
4. Make sure I wash my face everyday. I climb in bed to work on things and far too often fall asleep without washing my face. No more.
5. Clean my cell phone. More often. I always forget to do this.
6. Drink more water. While I’ve gotten better at this since I moved, I still should focus on this more. I’m fine if I remember to pack my water bottle for the day, it’s just remembering that is something I often forget.
7. Make it all the way through my 365 project.
8. Read more.
9. Get up early sometimes. I don’t want to keep sleeping in until the last moment, I want to get up and get ready for the day without feeling rushed. This might also entail going to bed earlier, but eh, we’ll see.
I hope you all have had a great time with friends and family over the holidays and are looking forward to 2015. I have a feeling that it is going to be a really great year.