I know thanksgiving was last week, but it is never too late to be thankful! Here are 5 things I am thankful for right now!
- My health. While it still may not be perfect, I’m so much better than I was at this time last year. I can workout, I can hangout with friends, and I’m finally getting back to feeling like myself again!
- My family. This is such a cliché thing to be thankful for, but my family are the ones who have to deal with me when I’m upset about being sick or can’t run upstairs to grab something. They deal with me and still support me when I need it-especially when friends don’t understand or aren’t supportive when I need them to be.
- While we don’t have it as I’m writing this, we had it last week and I was SO HAPPY. Snow means snowboarding and that in itself makes me the happiest person alive.
- My new camera. I got this camera by sheer luck. I won an essay contest that allowed me to bump up my timeline for getting this camera, and instead of saving up until august to get it, I got to get it early. I’ve had my other DSLR for about 6 years now, and it was time to upgrade.
- That my job is doing something I love. I have multiple jobs, but they all entail the same things-blogging, design, and photography. The fact that I get paid to do things I’m passionate about it the best feeling in the world.
Those are my top 5 things for this year. What are you thankful for?