Hi there!! Yes, I’m talking to you! I’m Haley, an energetic 2o year old living life to the fullest with plenty of joy and love. I started Honestly Haley when I was a freshman in college when I had some health issues that kept me confined to my bed and Netflix. (I know, it could be a lot worse.)
And now? I blog because it’s one of my passions, and there are a lot of you out there who like to hear what I have to say.
I’m a Junior at Loyola University Chicago where I’m a Digital Media and Visual Communications major. When I’m not blogging, there’s a good chance that I’m:
- with my camera on an adventure (I’m a photographer too, check out haleycatephotography.com)
- curled up reading a good book (send me suggestions to add to my list!)
- cooking pasta (I’m currently studying abroad in Rome, Italy.)
- jamming with my ukulele
- working on an art journal
- eating cheesecake
- traveling (I have a SEVERE case of wanderlust, guys.)
My job is to write about college, self love and care, and living creatively.
Yours? To be kind to yourself.
So I guess that’s just a little bit about me. Reach out anytime, for anything, even just to say hi! I love connecting with other bloggers, college students, or spoonies. :)