As some of you may have noticed-I have been missing for the past two weeks, and posts have been far and few. And I just wanted to pop in and tell you guys, I’m SO SORRY for that! We had a huge event at my job that I’ve been preparing for (or more so running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off) the last few weeks. On top of that, as many of you college students are very aware-finals are coming up. (insert tears here)
My last two weeks have been filled with papers, projects, and tests, as all of my professors seemed to have realized that the semester is ending and we are a little behind. With me doing stuff almost 20 hours a day-yikes, my sleeping habits are BAD-I just didn’t have enough time to write. I mean, I could have, but then I’d miss out on my 4 hours of sleep, ya feel?
But don’t worry! I have finals in two weeks, but as for now, things have slowed down. Tonight I’m going to schedule out some posts for the next two weeks and then I have a FIVE WEEK break to bring you guys amazing contentJ Prepare for Finals week posts galore! (don’t procrastinate too much by reading these instead of studying)
Besides that-here’s what has happened in my life while I’ve been gone:
- I got a new full-frame DSLR camera.-PICTURES YESSS.
- I workout 5 days a week-because I now CAN!-This will be explained soon in my health story post coming up! I’ll tell you how I manage to work out with IST and chronic fatigue.
- I’ve gotten many new boots-shout out to Target for their 40% off sale that’s been going on the last few weeks.
- I’m SO TIRED. All the time. (lookout for a post on how to survive when you are burnt out from the queen of busy herself.)
- I also got a Wacom tablet for my computer-the brand new ones-so if you want a post on how cool that is or how I use it, let me know in the comments below! It’s sped up my workflow when editing SO MUCH.
And that’s all I’ve got for now, lovelies. I’ll be back with you 4 days a week soon, so don’t worry! I hope you are all doing well.